Sunday 6 November 2011

That One Person...

So have you ever met someone and at first impressions thought that they would never conjure up strong emotions or have a massive impact?
Yeah...I did that.
There's this one guy in my life, that did exactly that. I met him, ages ago, it feels like I've known him forever. And when I first met him, I thought he'd just be one of those guys you meet and never talk to. But no.. He did the opposite. After I met him, we started talking and we could quite litterally talk for days..and not stop. I don't know why but we just connected..like something clicked and we instantly became brilliant friends... I don't  understand that connection, and I guess I never will, but I don't mind that. I can live wth not understanding it, as long as I don't lose it.
But then, I have to say that I've always had a soft spot for this guy, ever since I met him; there's just something about him..
But I can't tell him exactly how I feel. oh no. That would lead to all kinds of complications. Besides, he seems so perfectly happy..
And I refuse to get in the way or alter that.. I'll always have feelings for this guy, and I'll always have that soft spot... I'm just happy to have the privellege of calling him My Bestfriend...He's like family to me...Only more   <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment