Wednesday 18 January 2012

general changes

hmm... lately a lot has happend. Things that have mostly been beyond my control. But that can't be helped..
So one of my best friends has decided to be an arse, but I guess it's not entirely his fault. He started several arguments, and because I didn't want to make these arguments worse, I just stopped talking to him for a few days... Maybe that was the entirely wrong thing to do, but I did it.. And it's one of those things you can't take back.. But anyway, he then started talking to me the other day, amd he told me since started dating this guy, I've changed. He then procceeded to say "talk to me when the old you is back" but that's the problem.. I haven't changed or become a whole new person.. I've just grown up. And since I've been with this guy,I'm happy. Really happy. And I don't want that to change..

What really does annoy me is when people tell you that you've changed..when in actual fact you haven't, you've just out grown being that childish person you once were in school. But do people ever stop to think that it's actually them that have changed? no. they don't, because they're too eager to place the blame on everyone else..

I can't help being happy.. I quite like being happy and comfortable with someone, and wanting to see them aaaaalll the time. I like this feeling, & I don't want that feeling to go away. <3 <3 <3

Theme song for me at the moment; We are in the crowd - Rumour Mill! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment