Sunday 24 June 2012

Enjoy it while you can...

This is my second blog of the day, but hey, I'm enjoy it at the moment. And  I haven't blogged properly in a while.
So! This weekend I saw my non-biological sister! I haven't seen her in so long, and I've really missed her. So when she turned up yesterday...WOW. It was amazing to talk and gossip and catch up; and have those amazing girly chats.... I love this woman! :P
She agreed with me about what I've said in the previous blog...

But anyway...I've been thinking since I got home, and I've come to the conclusion that in the grand scheme of things there is always some one better. There always will be. And if  one was to look at things in this way, any human life is insignificant in the grand scheme. But we, as people, think about things, care about things and develop feelings for one another interpersonally, that in itself makes everything significant. Even the things, that we maybe don't want to acknowledge or believe in.  As I sit here, writing this, knowing no-one reads it and watching 102 dalmatians, I can see how good life is. how nice it is to just sit and relax...How good it is, to just not think and keep a good mood. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, and that smile hasn't left..Although I have the weirdest feeling that around 10 tonight..the smile will fade and I'll go back to listening to the same thing over and over again.. But for now..enjoy the smile..From now on..I'm going to savour every single smile, every single laugh...Life is only as good as you make it..I plan on making the most of it...

I think I'm going to stop now...I'm in need of tea and chocolate! ^_^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment