Monday 23 July 2012

Another Rant...

I'll apologise in advance for the rant that's about to follow..
It's just that I don't want to tell anyone this because they al think I'm dealing with everything so well... Whenin actual fact I'm not.
Fair enough if any of the non-existent people that read this (no-one reads it) thinks I'm just a whiny little girl. Because I guess that's just what I am.

But anyway, I'm fed up of having to sit on my butt most the time, I'm fed up of the damn pain and I'm fed up of everyone else having to do things. It's not fair on them. IT's not their fault I can't carry a cup of goddamn tea back from the kitchen. I can't even get my on sandwhich. I feel like an invalid.. and it sucks..
Right now I could seriously use a hug but I'm not getting one of them anytime soon. Some one that means a lot to me couldn't even call me earlier even though said person had previously said they would...

I have a lot of homework to do, that I can't seem to focus on due to the pain in my leg...and I Just feel so stupid. I can't even walk on my own..
And to top that off I had to spend more time in the hospital. I slipped while I was out with my nan, and on the tiles at home, then my ankle swelled up and went bright purple so I had to get an x-ray. I seriously hate hospitals...

I just wish I could cheer up.. normally there's one person who always manages to make me smile. But I'm scared I've screwed that up... So that's a no too.
I've helped my friends through so much, and one of them spoke to me and didn't even bother to ask if I was okay...I know the world doesn't revolve around me, I don't matter all that much, but it isn't hard to ask someone how they are.
I'd really like to see some people, and go out and just talk... But that's not going to happen anytime soon..
I just feel so rubbish about everything...
</3

No comments:

Post a Comment