Saturday 8 October 2011

Best smile in a long time....

'Kay so..to put it bluntly. I'm excited!  YAY!
Some of my friends have come up to see me from like.. Dover!!! And I've missed them soo much! And I'm seeing another friend from Nottingham tomorrow!! SO EXCITED! YAY XD
I've missed people soo much, it's soo nice to see them and to be able to just sit and laugh with them face to face.. We don't see eaachother much, but when we do we have the most amazing times!

It's so easy to just smile around them XD I actually LOVE IT!
The friend I'm seeing tomorrow is one of the best people I know, and she's so much fun to be around...like everyone smiles around her..
And the best part about her is that she makes the most important person in my life happy!! And for that I'll always love her!

GAH! I'm soo excited. Tomorrow Is going to be sooo much fun xD

Nothing better than a nice beer with some awesome people <3

No comments:

Post a Comment