Wednesday 5 October 2011

What to do?

Finally finished the psychology essay!! xD yay... And done my spanish work. I feel like a genius...

So I  never saw my guy today...so it was slightly dull not being able to sit and stare...or daydream maybe.
He is completely gorgeous. However, like I said, I am yet to speak to him... But I've heard him talk..and my my...his voice is gorgeous. Its practically melt worthy!

I don't really have a decent reason to start a conversation with him, and I can't exactly walk up to him randomly and say "hey! I think your'e beautiful.." that would be weird.
It's so weird for me to actually like a guy or notice him before he's noticed me. This is going to sound majorly big headed, but usually it's guys always coming up to me and starting conversations or showing interest... I don't know why though...
Maybe I should take a chance on it...or the first time ever...
I would love to get to know him and find out what sort of person he is. But from what I've seen of him and how he I with his friends he seems lovely....

How embarassing would it be if he was to read this, and realise it was about him?! DX
Yeah...talk about a tomato coloured face!
So the big question here is do I randomly add him on facebook, or wait and see what happens (whether we meet casually or just randomly start talking).....??
On the other hand though, I honestly don't think that it would be random in the slightest...my friends..well a few o my god friends that know about this have decided to make a plan and try and getus to "casually meet" PAHAHA!
He probably isn't even interested....It would be nice if he was though.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment