Thursday 6 October 2011

Confusion.

Okay, so it's official!  I need help! 
I really don;t know how to make this happen...well I've daydreamed of ways I can could start a conversation or meet him randomly... but I wouldn't be able to do it.. like actually do any of it.
I can't just randomly offer him a polo or a mento. .that would be weird.
But for some reason I feel like I've met this guy before... I recognise him and I could've sworn I've seen him or met him some where before...I just don't know when..
It's kind of frustrating.

Have you ever made up a situation in your head and wished with everything that it might actually happen?

But then it doesn't.



OMG! blowing my own trumpet here. But I feel like the most amazing friend ever!
My friend just phoned me in a major panic, and was very upset about something I wont mention.
But I told here a while ago that no matter what it was, she could ring me or text me anytime... so she just phoned me and I said I would help here with what she's dealing with whether the outcome is good or bad. by the end of the conversation she's was smiling and giggled. But I promised I'd be there, and I was...just like I will always be...for all of my friends....no matter what...

so to any of my friends reading this... I LOVE YOU! And I'm always here for you. No matter what! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment