Monday 24 October 2011

Feeling Better...

so, I feel better than I did.I don't why, it may have something to do with a weekend with friends and having a good time, and now being in Nottingham with a good friend and seeing two very cool people smile.

But, I've been thinking, and I've decided that I'm so not this guys type, and no matter what I do, he probably wont be interested in me. So I've decided I shall admire him from a distance. It's okay, and I don't mind, I've resigned myself to being un-datable. so it's fine.
I mean if it ever happened and it turned out he was interested, sure, that would be good. But if he isn't and it never happens, I'm fine with that too. I don't mind. It's not the end of the world and I'll get over it.

Anyway, moving on, Saturday night was amazing!!
I had so much fun, watching drunk people dancing and a certain someone practically eating a rubber glove. LOL.

But yeah, the past few have been much better. And I haven't felt the need to randomly burst into hysterics and cry. so yeah. Its good :)

I feel much better <3

No comments:

Post a Comment