Tuesday 25 October 2011

Weird Day...

I went shopping in Mansfield today. I was told that I wouldn't stand out... yeah right LOL.
But then, if I wasn't stared out and I didn't stick out, I would have felt weird.. So it was a normal shopping day really.
The only difference was  that I didn't buy clothes, I bought books and jewellery; haven't done that in a while...

However the only slight issue of the day, was a semi-weird conversation, to which during it I resorted to my ultimate tactic of twiddling or fiddling with the first available thing - a straw. Yeah...the straw was useless afterwards...
And I also spent the entire day shaking and trying wake up my constantly dead leg that weighed a bloody tonne.
The problem was..I wasn't cold. At all.. weird right?

Anyway, I'm still shaking...and can't seem to stop.. I was constantly shaking on the Judo mat today, and my annoying dead leg caused me to fall over too many times after each technique..or prevented me from actually getting off the floor. fun right?
So I'm in Nottingham until Thursday, then in Bristol next weekend. and I honestly can't wait.. :) I don't like most the people in Reading, except the select few that go to college :D And I've always believed that it's the people that make the place...not the other way around :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment