Friday 14 October 2011

What to say...

I haven't written for a few days because I felt like total crap! Like major rubbish! Still not much better, but I wanted to write...

So..basically I'm confused!
One of my most amazing friends has a friend who knows the guy I've now got my eye on.. And she's going to introduce me, so at least I have a starting point a maybe a chance of getting to know this guy... But thing is...I have this fear...well not really a fear, more of a totally insane worry..
I'm scared that..well that he wont be interested in the slightest, or that he'll just..ignore me completely.. like.. I  have this fear that no-one will ever be interested (unless they're completely INSANE!)

My friend..my most outstanding friend came down to see me last weekend, and he asked "Are you still single?" So I replied "yes." and he was soo confused, he didn't understand how I could be single..he just kept say "Why the hell are you still single?!?!" that's the thing though... I cant see why anyone would be interested in me, and no one is..I'm not good looking enough, and I'm not your average teenage girl...
People have told me I'm pretty, but I cant see how? I don't understand why I am? what is it about me that makes people tell me that...even though it's not true?
I know this sounds super pathetic! and 9 times out of ten, whenever a girl is complimented they sit there and say "Oh no I'm not..." but a lot of them do it for the extra compliments and attention. But I'm serious.. obviously I cant see what the few other people can. And I really don't believe I'm good looking in the slightest..
I'm just not..

So this brings me back to the beginning, what if he just doesn't want to know who I am... and even if we are introduced to each other...what would I say? what could I say?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment