Friday 7 October 2011

Don't know what to think.. .

So I know my last post was about this guy...and guess what.....so is this one.

So.. I want to add him on facebook, and I want to start talking to him...every time I see hm at college I have this random urge to just go over and introduce myself. but i don't know why.
there's just something about him...but I don't know what it is...? ?

&another thing . why should I bother?? because I'm pretty sure he would never, never be interested in a girl like me, I'm not blond and I'm not beautiful...I'm not. I can openly admit that and I'm not ashamed of how I look. I just don't see why he would even be the slightest bit interested...
I bet he's never even noticed me before...

so do I just go for it and introduce myself... or do I not bother and get over a small fantasy that will probably never happen?

<3

2 comments: