Saturday 29 October 2011

things are looking up :)

So next week I'm in Southhamptom on Tuesday and off college on Friday :) Going to be a relaxing week :) Oh yeah, and I'm going to Nailsea on Saturday XD Can't wait!!

so..next year is sorted!! YAY! I'm hopefully going to see Panic at the disco in January, then Reading Fest an Henley Rewind Fest XD might even see Evanescence :) I'm so excited for next year!!

Anyway..moving on.. I finally finished all my college work. and Lately I'm feeling alot better :)
That might bee because according to the doctors scales I've lost 4.5kilos in the 3 weeks! I feel quite proud of myself XD
The thing about it though, is that I've actually started eating more and regularly, so I'm no longer starving myself an I'm losing weight..WEIRD!

There isn't much to say so I'll end it there..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment