Sunday 2 October 2011

unsure..

I know I've already written today, but I just got  reply!!
So, to start from the top, earlier this year i broke up with a reaaaallly reaaaally good guy. As it turns out we both agreed the relationship wasn't working and left it at that.
However a few weeks earlier I was talking to a friend about him, and it made me realise how much I miss him, and how much I really miss talking to him. So me being me, I decided to message him. and guess what?! He replied!!! mwahaha!
it started out kid of awkward, but it's kind of like we are friends again, although not as close as we used to be (obviously). but hey, cant have everything right?
It made me wonder if he had ever thought of me in the time we hadn't been talking, or whether he missed me at all?
I sincerely doubt he did...but hey.

Have you ever wondered that? does he miss me???
but then if you have ever wondered whether messaging an old friend or an ex boyfriend is a good idea? or been too worried that they would hate you?
well don't be! there's only one way to find out! and it doesn't always matter if the answer you get is not the one you want. at least it's an answer...

Although I miss him, and I do care about him, we've travelled apart I guess. But no matter what I'll always have feelings for him. and I still do miss him..... A LOT. .


And there's this new guy who's caught my eye... he is so amazingly cute... I'm just a bit too shy to even start a conversation. Maybe one day I'll say hello to him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment